- 2 bananas
- 2 peaches
- 2 apples
- 2 kiwis and/or strawberries
- dried fruit mix, i.e. raisins, lemon/orange
- sugar, cinnamon, vanilla
- 1 lemon
How you do it
- get the juice from the lemon and keep in cup.
- wash the peaches, apples (strawberries).
- cut the peaches/apples into 1/4 pieces. Remove the seeds/stones. again cut the 1/4 pieces into halves. Chop the remaining pieces into small pieces. add to a bowl.
- peel Kiwis and chop into small pieces. peel banana and slice into small pieces. add to bowl.
- add the dried fruit.
- sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of sugar. if you have access to vanilla sugar you can take 1 tblspoon normal sugar and 1/2-1tblspoon vanilla sugar. otherwise extract the vanilla from the pod and add to the fruit mix.
- add the lemon juice.
- mix well.
- cover the bowl and put into fridge for 1-2 hrs.
The dish goes very well with either whipped cream and/or Advocaat (egg based liqueur)